Do you have an efficient online course module???
Still, you are not able to sell it??
Want to know Sales Secret??……….. Come, let me unfold that!!!!
Let me take you all back to the world, where humans have the only agenda- “To Protect Themselves” and thus during the stone age, they used to make weapons with stones. Slowly after than weapons were made of metal. But now in the 21st century, the agenda of human life is different and i.e. “To have luxurious life”. In order to make life easy & luxurious, online courses are the booming industry.
Now the question arises, who wants to do these online courses?
Well, anything that comes into practicality is just because it was needed- Necessity is the mother of invention. These courses are meant for those who out of certain constraints were not able to complete their education and also for those who want to learn the new updates in information & technology.
Just because eLearning has a booming market, competition to sell those online courses is really tough. Sometimes, even a normal online course gains a lot of profit sales whereas a good engaging online course may have low sales pitch. Then what is the strategy that can let sales pitch high and get maximum profit?
Here I am today with the best practices to sell online courses and get ample profits.
Best Practises to Sell Online Courses and Make Money Online
1. Customer needs and demand fulfillment: – Somebody will buy anything only when need it & secondly it fulfills their need. Of course, everyone needs engaging learning and following design framework will help you to get a course demanded in the market.
- Create Courses that have demand: Like today almost any niche can be picked to work upon but results can be seen if a topic is on the hot list. It will be easy to go in the market & need not to work starting from scratch.
- Use branching structure: A content seems to better understandable in a hierarchical manner in spite if presented in a regular linear manner. Such content is more engaging as the user can direct anywhere as per need. So try using this key in your course structure.
- Bite-sized Learning: It is a quick & a convenient way to learn particularly on mobile devices because it can be done during gaps in busy schedules. So try to have bite-sized content.
2. Improved delivery of online training: Key things to ensure effective delivery includes:
- Choose an eLearning authority tool that makes training easy to create & maintain.
- Monitor analytics to understand & improve the learner experience.
3. Right Pricing Strategy: Pricing too-low will ultimately result in loss & pricing too-high will let sales pitch fall. In order to have the best pricing consider the following points:
- Calculate your cost: Always analyze your cost to create the course, plus marketing cost that can give you an idea about selling price.
- Have a close eye on your competitors: Always consider competitors moves and set prices accordingly.
- Estimate demand of product: Based on the present sales one can estimate future demand. This factor will also let you set your selling price.
4. Know your ideal customers and the place where you can get them: Right marketing strategy lies in targeting the right customer for e.g. it will be useless to target a medical student for an engg. course. So, everyone in your organization should have a clear vision of what is the course offering and who is the ideal customer.
Once you have clear vision of whom you need to focus, start hunting the places or online forums where your potential customers visit.
5. Start showing differences from your competitors: In order to have a good sales pitch there should be a strong WHY?
Why you are better than your competitors?
What extra you are providing than other vendors?
Start marketing by highlighting these strong WHY points.
Well!! All the above-told practices are not just theoretical or based on the same old marketing strategy. But these I have jooted down by having a closed vision on those who are running their online course business successfully with TuteWise. When they can generate 100 times revenue then why not you?
Success is not an overnight result, instead it is a result of small actions done regularly. Trust me!! Selling online courses is one amongst them. Doing the above mention small-small things after months will give you ample returns. Also, selling a product in today’s competitive world is not easy. One cannot just hire a marketing agency and get a high sales pitch. No old methods for marketing will work now. Instead, understand the need of our and implement the latest selling strategies mention above. To know more, STAY TUNED!!!